Tuesday 1 April 2014

Makeup Geek Graphite Eyeshadow



We are now onto the 3rd eyeshadow in my Makeup Geek haul! My previous posts were on Sensuous & Prom Night.

This post is about Makeup Geek Graphite Eyeshadow! Makeup Geek describes Graphite as a light graphite grey with flecks of silver. I feel that every makeup bag should include a grey eyeshadow - grey is such a versatile colour and a must for a perfect smokey eye, and I think Graphite is the perfect grey!!

Graphite comes in the same amazing quality as Sensuous & Prom Night and is so easily blended into a smokey eye. 



Overall Graphite is the perfect shimmery grey and would recommend it! :)

My next Makeup Geek post is my last one in this haul and is on the AMAZING Mermaid Eyeshadow - You do not want to miss this one!!!

Love Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment