Wednesday 23 April 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick F-Bomb


When Urban Decay launched the Revolution Lipsticks I knew I had to have one, the packaging is just amazing - just look at it! The only problem was choosing which one as there are so many gorgeous colours, I was thinking about just going for a safe pink but the mua on the counter suggested F-Bomb. When I saw F-Bomb I was like hell no! I just didn't think I would be able to pull of such a strong colour, F-Bomb is a in your face bright red that I thought would look hideous on me. The mua persuaded me to let her put it on me so I could see the colour on - she first applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in 69 then put F-Bomb over the top. When I looked into the mirror I actually said wow, I LOVED it! The colour just looked so glamorous and pretty!

The lipstick has such a strong colour that you only need to apply the tiniest amount and once its on the lips it aint going anywhere!! I only need to apply this colour once a day and it lasts right to the end of the day. I do find that the lipstick does drag a little on the lips so would recommend the use of a lip balm first!  



I am so glad I tried this lipstick as I love it! 
Have you guys tried Urban Decays Revolution Lipsticks? What are your favorite statement lipsticks? 

Love Holly xx


4 comments:

  1. I love the Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous aren't they! Want all the colours xx

      Delete
  2. I only have the old ones - time to buy some of the new lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need them - they are beautiful :) xx

      Delete