Wednesday 2 April 2014

Makeup Geek Mermaid Eyeshadow



So this is my last post on my Makeup Geek haul and I have definitely left the best to last :)

I had such trouble choosing 4 eyeshadows as there are so many beautiful colours but I knew from the start that I needed Mermaid! Let me tell you something about me.. I am obsessed with Mermaids! I wish I was one, so when ever I come across a product named Mermaid I just have to buy it!

Makeup Geek describes Mermaid as a metallic teal with reflects gold - and it is just the most amazing colour ever! As soon as I swatched Mermaid I feel in love it is just so creamy and Mermaidy! If you are going to buy a Makeup Geek Eyeshadow make it Mermaid - you will not be disappointed!!





Overall I have fallen head over heals with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows! I need more in my life! I would recommend them to anyone and at $5.99 (£3.60) you really can't go wrong!!

You can see my other posts in this Makeup Geek haul here:

I hope you have enjoyed my little haul and hope you will love Makeup Geek just as much as me :)

Love Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment