Thursday 3 April 2014

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion



If you are looking for a really intense black eyeliner then you need this! Perversion is the blackest eyeliner I have ever tried, and it is just so creamy! It glides onto the lids effortlessly and does not drag at all. I would have never used a pencil eyeliner to do my eyeliner flick because every one I tried just dragged on the eyelids and looked awful but Perversion just works so well. Perversion dries within seconds so you really need to be quick if you are going to blend!

Perversion does not budge once dry at all! I get really oily eyelids (ew) and this eyeliner is not fazed by this at all! I feel that eyeliner really finishes of a eye look and Perversion is honestly the best I have ever tried!






Overall you need this eyeliner! 
Have you tried Perversion?

Love Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment