Sunday 6 April 2014

Sleek True Colour Lipstick Baby Doll



As you all have most likely realised by now, I love Sleek Makeup and already own one of their True Colour Lipstick in the colour Papaya Punch which is a matte lipstick. I loved Papaya Punch and really wanted to try one of Sleeks Sheen lipsticks, so I purchased Baby Doll. I loved the look of Baby Doll but unfortunately it just does not suit me! It is such a beautiful colour that I am disappointed that it didn't suit me but I just don't have the colouring for it and it's just to pale and really drains me out! I think it will look gorgeous on someone with more of a tanned skin tone! The formula it lovely and goes on really well and lasts quite a long time before having to reapply!   





Overall even though Baby Doll wasn't for me, I still love Sleeks lipsticks and will be buying lots more :)

Love Holly xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just nominated you for a Liebster Award, find out all the details here.. http://theblossomcart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a hard colour to full off - brill post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D! It is, so beautiful but just not the colour for me xx

      Delete