Sunday 20 April 2014

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm Audacious



When I heard that Revlon were bringing out Matte versions of their Colourburst Balms I was so excited! I don't own any of the original balms but they were on my list to buy, but being a huge fan off matte lip products the matte balms went straight to the top! The colour I picked up is Audacious which is a bright orange coral red - I was drawn to this colour straight away as I am a sucker for a orange lipstick. The formula is gorgeous and creamy, the balm doesn't dry my lips out either which is a bonus! The balms have a minty smell which is lovely and not to overpowering when on the lips.The lasting power of these balms is amazing, the colour lasts hours before having to reapply.







I love this balm and am hoping to purchase more colours soon!

Do you guys own any of Revlons Colourburst Matte Balms?

Love Holly xx

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks great on you, I love these balms, Elusive is my favourite at the moment.

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun :) They are great , will have to check Elusive out :) xx

      Delete