Monday 31 March 2014

Makeup Geek Prom Night Eyeshadow



Hello! This is my 2nd post in my Makeup Geek Eyeshadow reviews and today's review is Prom Night. (I am sorry that my pan is a bit bashed up I dropped it right before taking the picture!! Typical!) You can see my first post on Makeup Geek Sensuous Eyeshadow here.


Prom Night is described by Makeup Geek as a pale purple with hints of grey and a shimmery finish and it really does not disappoint! It is one of those shadows that can be used alone as well as blended with other shadows. Just like the Sensuous Eyeshadow it is highly pigmented and goes on beautifully!








Again such a beautiful shadow from Makeup Geek! My next post will be on Makeup Geek Graphite Eyeshadow!

Love Holly xx


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour!! It's a shade that you can wear on it's own and it still looks great! :)

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, I love wearing it on its own :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Holly, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to do it check my blog out for the rules - elliesstuffs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete