Wednesday 26 March 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette




I have always wanted the Urban Decay Naked Palettes but have not yet purchased so when I saw the basics at my local counter I knew I needed it! I feel that this palette is my first step into the lovely nakedness!

I love this palette! It contains everything you need to create a every day look which can be taken into night using the one palette, I use this every single day.

The palette contains 6 shadows:

Venus - Satin shimmery white which is perfect for highlighting.
Foxy - Matte yellow beige.
Walk of Shame - Matte pink nude.
Naked 2 - Matte light brown/taupe.
Faint - Matte medium brown.
Crave - Matte dark brown almost black.





The shadows are so soft and blend like a dream! Everyday I tend to go for Walk of Shame all over the lid with Faint in the crease and feel like its a great everyday look.



The packaging is beautiful and comes with a big mirror in the lid which is very handy for touch ups!

I am so glad I brought this palette and it has most definitely made me want all 3 of the Naked Palettes.

If you don't own this palette then GO BUY IT!!!!

Love Holly xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks lovely! I need this so bad. You can never have enough neutral eyeshadows (well that's what I think anyways).

    xox Kristen // www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great palette! I say get it :) I use it everyday! xx

      Delete