Sunday 30 March 2014

Urban Decay Chase Eyeshadow




On my recent trip to my local Urban Decay counter I knew I wanted to try one of their single shadows and knew I wanted a gold/brown one. However I wanted a shadow which was not in any of the Naked Palettes as I am planning on purchasing them soon so I spent a good half hour swatching all the colours and in the end I fell for this beauty!

Chase it the most perfect gold and the shadow is so soft it goes on and blends like a dream. Chase sits in the most beautiful packaging - I love Urban Decay packaging and think that their products defiantly look the best over all the other brands!






How I usually wear Chase is with Urban Decay Foxy as a base, then I apply Chase all over the lid and apply Urban Decay Crave in the crease. I also use Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Eye Pencil to line and flick.







If you are looking for a gold shadow then I would definitely recommend Chase!

Love Holly xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment