Wednesday 26 March 2014

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara



Ok I will admit it I only brought this mascara because is was pink and shiny BUT I am so happy I picked it up because I love it! I am very picky with mascaras as I have naturally long eyelashes which  means certain mascaras can just clump them and make them look awful!! The Miss Manga mascara comes in 3 colours black, purple and blue. I picked up the black because I didn't think I could get away with purple and blue lashes but I have seen a few pictures of people wearing the purple and it does look quite nice, so may have to pick this up!

This mascara goes on so well and does not clump and even at the end of the day there is no smudging or clumping off! It is really easy to remove with a eye makeup remover, and just looks gorgeous on your dressing table! I feel that this mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing ( if I do say so myself! :) )



Overall I love this mascara and will definitely be repurchasing!

Have you tried Miss Manga? Which mascara is your fav? 

Love Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment