Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses




As soon as I heard that Tanya Burr was bringing out her own range of makeup I was super excited! Tanya Burr was one of the first bloggers who inspired me to start blogging, she is one of the most talented people I have seen! I knew straight away that her lip glosses and nail polishes were going to be amazing. As soon as the products launched on Feel Unique I went to order, I purchased 2 lip glosses and regret not buying more!


The packaging for the lip glosses are gorgeous and simple which I love, and they come in a cardboard outer pack with Tanya on which I think is a lovely touch! The glosses themselves are long wearing and are not sticky at all! The lip glosses also have a lovely sweet scent which I love.

The shades I picked up are called Picnic in the Park and Island Exotic. Below is a picture of me wearing them.
























































Overall I am so impressed with these lip glosses and have been wearing Picnic in the Park so much! I am a bit worried that Island Exotic is a bit to dark on me, what do you guys think? On pay day I will definitely be buying more lip glosses and trying her gorgeous looking nail polishes!

                    Love Holly xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picnic In The Park looks gorgeous on you! I keep meaning to pick up some of Tanya's products, just waiting for payday! They're really reasonably priced so it's great to hear that the quality is good too :)

    Rebecca-Louise | Autumn Leaves - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awr thanks Hun :) They are gorgeous, so impressed! The price is amazing, will defiantly be buying more xx

      Delete
  3. Great post!! Really enjoyed reading it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Island Exotic, it looks really glam on you, not too dark at all!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete