Saturday 8 February 2014

Sleek Blush Pixie Pink 936




I know what you are thinking, another Sleek Blush review?! I can't help it! I am in love with Sleeks Blushers, and as soon as I saw Pixie Pink I knew I had to have it!
This is the first single blush that I have brought from Sleek, all the others I have are the Blush By 3. The single blushes come in the same sleek black packaging with a great size mirror and for £4.49 you can't go wrong!!

Pixie Pink is a gorgeous bubblegum pink shade which I feel really brightens my face, I have been wearing this lots recently and love it! The blush goes on beautifully and lasts all day without fading.






Have you tried any of Sleeks single Blushers? I really recommend them and will be buying a lot more!

Love Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment