Saturday 8 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss LOVECHILD



I am not a lipgloss person at all but as soon as I saw the new Urban Decay Naked Lipglosses I had to have one! Look at how beautiful the packaging is, I am such a sucker for nice packaging.

These lipglosses were presented beautifully at my local Urban Decay counter and I was so excited to swatch them. My favourite by far was this lovely pale pink called Lovechild but like I said I don't really do lipgloss, I just prefer stronger colour which you get from lipsticks. I was talking to the lovely lady working on the counter and she told me that she wore them with a lip pencil underneath, so i tried the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Obsessed with Lovechild over the top. I WAS SOLD! The colour was amazing, a gorgeous bright pink with a glossy top coat. I think I would use the gloss on its own but much prefer it with the lip pencil underneath.





Here is me wearing the gloss by itself and with Obsessed underneath. Please do ignore the bad quality of these pictures - I also take a hideous picture!! 



Overall I love the Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss and need more! 


Love Holly x 


2 comments:

  1. Wow your so pretty! just love the lipgloss shade and your eyelashes are so long! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awr thank you so much! :)! It is the most amazing lipgloss! I totally recommend it, been wearing is so much :) xx

      Delete