Friday 13 September 2013

Sleek Pout Paints






Hey Lovelies!

I have been meaning to write this post for such a long time! Oh well better late than never!

I received two of Sleeks Pout Paints in the July Glossybox and fell in love straight away! I actually use these much more than I thought I would originally. The Pout Paints are highly pigmented lip stains which are designed so you can mix the colours together and make your own shade. 

I received the colours 136 Peek-a-bloo which is a blue, which I have to say I wouldn't use on its own! 162 Milkshake is a vibrant coral pink which I wear quite a bit! I am not that afraid of wearing bright pinks and this is very bright! Mixing these colours make a beautiful purple which I love! I love mixing the colours as it makes me feel like I am finger painting! I have noticed that if applied incorrectly can cause me to look like I have a botched up lip job as they stain around the lips. I apply these with my fingers but it would look so much with a lip brush. (can anyone recommend a good lip brush?) The colours are also incredibly long wearing which I love! 




Milkshake



Both colours mixed (terrible picture)




















Overall I love the Pout Paints and couldn't recommend them enough. I want all the other colours in this range so I can play and mix more colours :)!

Have you tried Sleeks Pout Paints? Which is your favourite?! 


Lots of love,

Holly xx 

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try these! milkshake looks lovely on you doll!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awr thanks hun :)! You should so try them, amazing products and fun to use! xx

      Delete