Sunday 1 September 2013

My First Mac Eye Shadow!






Hello Lovlies,

I have been eyeing up a few Mac eye shadows for a while now but could never decided what one I wanted the most, until I went to my local Mac store and found the Mac Mineralize Eye Shadow in Young Punk. It was truly love at first sight!!! As soon as I swatched this colour on the back of my hand I knew I had to have it, it is a black shadow which is jammed packed of purple glitter, and it really is full of glitter. Normally with glitter eye shadow I am disappointed as the glitter doesn't really show up. But with this eyeshadow I was blown away on how beautiful the glitter was. It is one of those colours that I can not put down, I keep swatching it on the back of my hand just so I can look at it. 















































I use this eye shadow as part of a dark Smokey eye as it adds a beautiful glittery finish, and I even sometimes use it all over the lid for a really strong look. 

Over all I am so in love with this colour, I think it may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I am so glad I brought this shadow and will definitely be trying others in the range!!












These pictures really do not do the product enough justice! I would really recomend going to Mac and swatching it yourselves! 

Do you agree that this is just beautiful? Have you tried the Mac Mineralize Eye Shadows? 

Lots of love,

Holly x

 




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I'm such an eyeshadow novice, anything other than cat flick eyes and I'm struggling! I bet this could be a killer smokey eye... :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous, I am in love with it! You should give it ago, you could just use in to line your eye? Deffo recommend it :) Love Holly xx

      Delete