Saturday 31 August 2013

Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette




Hello Lovlies!

This is my last post on the Sleek products I brought in the 3for2 offer!

The 3rd product I brought was the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette - Light 373. I have always been fascinated with contouring and highlighting but have also been a little afraid, does that sound crazy?! I was worried that I would end up looking stripy so choose to stay away from it. However when browsing the Sleek stand the Face Form Palette really caught my eye, and I decided to be brave a buy it!

As soon as I got home I tried it out and was very surprised at how easy it was to use and how good it actually looked on, no stripes!!! 

The palette incudes a contour, highlight and a blush.













The contour is a light matte brown with no shimmer, I feel that this is the perfect colour for very subtle conturing. I use this contour very lightly and love how it looks!

The highlighter is a lovely champagne shimmer which give a nice glow.

The blush is so amazing! A gorgeous rose gold shimmer, i feel that this blush is prefect for everyday and I get lots of compliments when I wear it!  You can also purchase the Rose Gold Blush separately if you didn't want the palette. 

































Overall I love this palette and would really recommend it for anyone a tad nervous about contouring! 

Have you tried the Sleek Face Form Palette? Do you love contouring?

Lots of love,

Holly x


2 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure about purchasing this cos someone said the blush was too shimmery but it looks gorgeous here. I think you have convinced me to buy it.

    Bad influence! lol :)

    closbeautyspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush was a big part of me buying this, it is gorgeous!! Would totally recommend it.

    Let me know what you think if you do buy it!

    Love Holly xx

    ReplyDelete