Friday 6 September 2013

My First Cream Blusher - Mac Cremeblend Blush So Sweet, So Easy





Hello Lovlies,

This post is all about the Mac Cremeblend Blush in So Sweet, So Easy. I used to be petrified of cream blushers, they looked so hard to use I was worried that would go on uneasy and made my face look greasy, so just stuck to easy to use powder blushers. However while looking through the Mac website I saw this and fell in love with the bright bubblegum pink, who doesn't like bubble gum pink? I then noticed it was cream and was a bit put off but wanted it so much for the colour. In the end I decided I needed it, and ordered it! 

Once it came I tried it out and found that it went on so smoothly and looked amazing! I am so glad I ordered it now. 




































I apply the blush with my fingers and pat it on my cheeks, I finding patting it works better than rubbing it in! The next colour I want to get my hands on is Something Special.

Have you tried Mac's Cremeblend Blush? What do you think of cream blushers?? 


Lots of love,

Holly xx










5 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, I love the colour!

    Liza | Glambeautys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous colour, should wear it more really! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love your blog! I nominated you for a Liebster blog award! Check it out here : http://thestyledoll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-blog-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe!! I have just done my blog post :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This was my first M.A.C cream blush colour as well! It is so beautiful! Looks great on you too :-)

    Kristen // www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete