Sunday 1 September 2013

Glossybox August 2013





Hello Lovlies! 

It is Glossybox time again!! (I know my post is a little late, sorry!!) August's Glossybox theme was High-flyers so I was expecting to try products from different countries, this excited me as I love trying different brands. Here is what I received in my box..

Urban Veda
Daily Radiance Facial Wash 
Founded on ancient Indian principles





















This is the first time I have heard of Urban Veda but I am looking forward to trying this product as it claims to naturally brighten and balances skin tone. I am terrible at looking after my skin and hardly use any products so this is a great samples for me! This samples is 20ml.



Jelly Pong Pong
2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow
UK














I have to say this product really did not excite me, so far the Jelly Pong Pong brand has not interested me. I received this eyeliner in black, which wasn't a great start as I have loads of black eyeliners so this is most likely going to live in the back of my makeup draw. I really wish I had received this in another colour as I would have used it more. 

Oceane 
Makeup Remover Pen
Brazil




















Unfortunately this is another product that disappointed me! This is a makeup remover pen which you can use to remove mistakes around your lips and eyes. I use cotton buds religiously when applying my eye make up and buy them in bulk for real cheap, so I don't think this will get used much! I will give it ago but don't think it will replace my cotton bud habit! 


TRESemme
Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment Shot
USA





















I love hair products so this is perfect for me, I have really dry hair so anything that claims to help gets me excited! I really like TRESemme products so no doubt I will love this one! This product claims to return sun, sea, salt and chlorine weathered hair to summer goddess glory. 


Emite Make Up
Eyelash Curler 
Sweden




















Now this is the product that excited me the most, I currently use curlers from the £1 shop and have been looking about for a new pair recently! These are gorgeous curlers that look really expensive being black and red. These curlers cost £20 usually so I expect good things! 


Overall this months box has been a bit hit and miss, and compared to last months box disappointed me a tad! I am hoping that next months box is better.

What did you receive in your box? Was you a tad disappointed like me?

Lots of love,

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment