Sunday 5 January 2014

I'm Back…

When I first started blogging I was so nervous I nearly didn't do it,  but I plucked up enough courage and started my blog. I absolutely loved it but slowly I started getting anxious that my blog was rubbish and that I wasn't very good at blogging, so I stopped. It has been about 2 months since I stopped and have missed it everyday, every time I try a new product I'm like I could blog about this… but I don't. 

I have now come to realise that my blog isn't rubbish, its just new. I can't expect my blog to look amazing, straight away and that is takes time. I feel really silly for letting my anxiety get in the way of something I really enjoyed!


So… I'm back! This time I am back with a much positive outlook on blogging and am just going to enjoy it! 


Look out for my new posts coming soon! :)


Love,


Holly x 



day-26-them-goals.jpg

1 comment: