Tuesday 16 July 2013

Glossybox July 2013




Hello lovelies!


Its my favourite time of the month! GLOSSYBOX!! Firstly lets all just take a moment to look at how pretty this months box is.........................! This months theme is Seaside Splash, which is perfect for Summer, yes the UK finally has Summer! Woohoo! The box is just beautiful, a blue box with coral and star fish and gorgeous sea themed paper. I LOVE everything sea themed, so this box is right up my street. Glossybox have said that this months box is full of their current summer must-haves, and I am not disappointed!


Here is what I received in my box:


Alterna Haircare

Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist






















This tousled texture mist promises "Just back from the beach waves", and after trying this a few times already I can tell you it does not disappoint! I Sprayed this product from my roots to ends on dry straight hair and it really did look like I had just got back from the beach! It gave my hair tons of texture and volume! I am so glad I received this in my box!


Coola Organic Suncare Collection

Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented























OK you can slap my wrist... I never use suncream on my face! Bad I know!! So now thanks to Glossybox I can be good and start using one. Glossybox say the Coola Mineral Suncreen is an unscented organic suncream which provides complete UVA/UVB protection and fights free radicals, while soothing, toning and minimising pores.I am really looking forward to using this product and will let you know if it has converted me!


Anatomicals

Spray misty for me facial spritz



 
















I have heard so much about face mists the summer but didn't know if I could really justify spending money on scented water? But after trying this product in this heat we have been having in the UK I have fallen in love! I have been using this loads since receiving it in my box, I work in an office that get really hot so I just grab this and spray my face and neck and I feel refreshed! I also use this product after cleansing. This spray has such a lovely smell due to the rose, lavender, aloe and witch hazel in the ingredients. After trying this product I no longer want to be without it!


Essie
Sleek Sticks




 






















Now these are so beautiful! So beautiful I really don't want to use them as I am afraid I will apply them wrong and ruin them! Once I pluck up the courage I will show you the results! These nail stickers claim to be easy to apply and last up to 10 days and come in such beautiful pattens. Have you used nail stickers before? Can you give me any tips on how to get the best results?


Sleek Makeup
Pout Paint


















Wow Glossybox you have read my mind!! I have recently found Sleek and have fallen in love (blog post coming soon!) I saw these pout paints and really wanted to try them, and now I have the chance! Sleek Pout Paints are highly pigmented lip colours which you can use on their own or mix them together to make your own colours. I received the colours 162 Milkshake & 163 Peek-a-bloo. Milkshake is a beautiful vibrant coral pint and Peek-a-bloo is a strong blue. I can't wait to try mixing these and see what colours I can make make!

This is only my 4th Glossy box but so far is my favourite! Did you guys get any of the above in your box? Which is your favourite?

Lots of love,

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment